oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneboro

oneBoro Dark Mode & Ninja Edit

dark-mode-final.thumb.jpg.4062dff540e6507c64e2cc5a89a93760.jpg

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that oneBoro Dark Mode is now out of beta testing and live for all. This brings the dark mode functionality from operating systems to the oneBoro Forum. If you have a compatible iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device, when in Dark Mode the oneBoro Forum will take into account this preference.

If you encounter any issues or have any feedback, please get in contact with me (in this thread, Private Message, or email)

Edit (ironically) - I have also made a change to introduce 'ninja-edit', a 2 minute window after posting on the forum you're able to edit your post without it flagging on the site as an edit.

Hope you enjoy 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Was so plesently surprised too come on and it too be dark mode love it good job!

• Like 1

Is there anyway I can change it back to how it was.

I do a lot of copying and pasting for the predictions and where I copy n paste into my drafts on my e.mail account I am getting black lines. It just does not look right, I would copy n paste it to show you but because of the black background you would not see my problem.

This is on my laptop not my mobile.

The ninja mode is a brilliant idea. The vast majority of my edits take place within a minute of posting, when I look at my newly-posted content and think "sod it, that's not expressed/displayed/formatted very well", and go straight back into my post. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

Really liking Dark Mode and the ninja edit feature.

If possible, would love to see the ability to use coloured text. Not massively important, I know, but its handy for doing (and responding to) match day threads, when you want to make certain bits stand out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• As has been pointed out the club dont seem to have any real vision going forward. The medium term plan is probably what formation we are playing v Barnsley and the long term plan is what formation for Leeds. It would be great to get quality personnel throughout the club, but you need to get the first team coaching set up right first otherwise it undermines what the rest do. I am not so sure that if Woodgate had Brentfords scouts and backroom team he would be able to produce better results than he is now. I hope SG is contemplating this on his holiday.
    • A Barnsley  v  Middlesbro:..(wing) A Birmingham  v  Sheff Wed:. HbBristol Cty  v  W.B.A. H Charlton  v  Luton. H Leeds  v  Reading. D N/Forest  v  Q.P.R. D P.N.E.  v  Hull. A Stoke  v  Cardiff. H Swansea  v  Huddersfield. H Wigan  v  Millwall.
    • The CPS’s statement on the matter seems to suggest they were very much still in support of the trial and prosecution and from what I’ve seen it’s been backed by independent lawyers who have worked in the field of abuse cases.   The police always work with the CPS and present a case to them that they believe someone should stand trial. The CPS then decides if there is a good chance of prosecution and if it is in the public interest to prosecute. Only if both of those answers are yes does it go to trial. I’m not sure how much pressure the police can exert on the CPS as they have a final say on these matters.   I also don’t think the possibility of someone killing themselves should ever effect the decision of whether to go to trial or not, otherwise it would become a very easy way to get off what are pretty serious charges.
    • How could he not know the “challenge on his hands”? He had been part of the coaching staff for 18 months before his appointment? He was the first team coach when Pulis was here. The style of play has not changed one bit. Patterns of play exactly the same. 
    • I honestly think Woodgate didn't quite realise the challenge he had on his hands regarding changing the mindset of this squad of players from being ultra defensive, lump it forward and play without the ball team to being a high press, high line play with the ball team. With that in mind I reckon this season is a dead rubber where Woodgate will continue to switch tactics and formations on a game by game basis to try and do what's nessecery to survive this season and then regroup and go again next season with a rather large overhaul of the squad and hopefully we will then see the football we were promised and desperately want to see