oneBoro Forum

Relegation Battle

Will be interesting to re-ask this question after Luton & Barnsley. Massive games.

I have a feeling we will be looking over our shoulder until at least the last two/three games of the season. A team like Hull dropping like a stone would do us a big favour as Wigan, Stoke, & Huddersfield are no worse than Boro. 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right then, first of all to address borodane referring to a ‘Middle Eastern despot’. I’m going to assume that’s a reference to Man City’s owners. They are morally repulsive, and if I was a Man City fa

Hope not considering your user name. 😬🤣🤣

Blackburn got relegated with 51 points the season we were in the Prem. 4 of the last 5 seasons, 42 points has been enough. Comparing both 16/17, 18/19 and this season after ~32 games, the bottom

Posted Images

Look at the transfer thread from after we won at deepdale. I was mocked for suggesting we would not hit the play offs! The feedback was overwhelmingly that we would/could. Ridiculous. THE PLAYOFFS!! That game was 1st Jan. less than 6 weeks we’re not having the opposite debate. 6 weeks!! 

the truth as always - and the balance therefore, is in between the two - and ironically that’s where we’ll finish. We won’t go down, no more than on the 2nd of January we’re we going up! 

10 minutes ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

Look at the transfer thread from after we won at deepdale. I was mocked for suggesting we would not hit the play offs! The feedback was overwhelmingly that we would/could. Ridiculous. THE PLAYOFFS!! That game was 1st Jan. less than 6 weeks we’re not having the opposite debate. 6 weeks!! 

the truth as always - and the balance therefore, is in between the two - and ironically that’s where we’ll finish. We won’t go down, no more than on the 2nd of January we’re we going up! 

Get off your high horse, Sir. 

Nobody said we WOULD hit the play offs.. Some suggested we could end up there, if the form continued... 

😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Get off your  high horse, Sir. 

Nobody said we WOULD hit the play offs.. Some suggested we could end up there, if the form continued... 

😏

Time of the month? Erm..... no 🙂 

coulda woulda shoulda .. 

point remains.. but choose to ignore but perhaps not be offensive? 

4 minutes ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

Time of the month? Erm..... no 🙂 

coulda woulda shoulda .. 

point remains.. but choose to ignore but perhaps not be offensive? 

No offence

Just answering to your accusations. I cannot recall anyone mocking you for saying we wouldn't hit the play offs.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

@SmogDane Sonni I have had to edit your last email sorry buddy use of certain words not acceptable and you know this.

A smiley does not always work😐

No problem, Alan .. I forgot to put a "c" in there, so the filter would catch it 😛

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

No offence

Just answering to your accusations. I cannot recall anyone mocking you for saying we wouldn't hit the play offs.

Lol I mean it was a little offensive! A bit of unrealistic excitement.  
Eitherway, I stand by what I said, before it angered you so much. 

1 minute ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

Lol I mean it was a little offensive! A bit of unrealistic excitement.  
Eitherway, I stand by what I said, before it angered you so much. 

Not offensive from my point of view.. Take it as you want. And I'm seldom angry, Sir.

1 hour ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

Play offs?!  I thought we were going to win the league 💪🤨

I don't think there is any irony involved in us finishing somewhere between going up and going down.  That's where most teams finish in the league and is the place where most on here, if not all, expected us to be.  It's pretty much the opposite of ironic.

12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Play offs?!  I thought we were going to win the league 💪🤨

I don't think there is any irony involved in us finishing somewhere between going up and going down.  That's where most teams finish in the league and is the place where most on here, if not all, expected us to be.  It's pretty much the opposite of ironic.

Yeah buddy I meant ironic in regard to the polarised views from 6 weeks ago. On its own I agree.