oneBoro Forum

Relegation Battle

Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The one positive is that we have entered the "Leeds bottling it" part of the season so you never...

I can’t wait to sing 🎵 Leeds are falling apart, again 🎵 😂😂😂

• Haha 2
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right then, first of all to address borodane referring to a ‘Middle Eastern despot’. I’m going to assume that’s a reference to Man City’s owners. They are morally repulsive, and if I was a Man City fa

Hope not considering your user name. 😬🤣🤣

Blackburn got relegated with 51 points the season we were in the Prem. 4 of the last 5 seasons, 42 points has been enough. Comparing both 16/17, 18/19 and this season after ~32 games, the bottom

Posted Images

Oh come on guys we all know that any team going through a bad time or as you say a blip Boro are just the team to play to stop the rot and put things back on track.

History shows that time after timee

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Oh come on guys we all know that any team going through a bad time or as you say a blip Boro are just the team to play to stop the rot and put things back on track.

History shows that time after timee

The way we are playing we are certainly "confidence boosters" 

I am not seeing a confident/fighting/together team

A new pro contract means putting a spring in your step and putting in a shift doesn't it? 

I found this to be a very interesting read. Especially in regards to the discussions about SG being too 'hands on' at the club.

It shows that the right people in the right positions can make a massive difference.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51475532

I wonder how true the rumor was in regards to Red Bull. If it was to ever happen we could be despised as much as Man City. 🤣

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BoroAbroad said:

I found this to be a very interesting read. Especially in regards to the discussions about SG being too 'hands on' at the club.

It shows that the right people in the right positions can make a massive difference.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51475532

I wonder how true the rumor was in regards to Red Bull. If it was to ever happen we could be despised as much as Man City. 🤣

It would be nice if we did have someone ITK about Gibson's management style...whether he does try to micro-manage stuff, or just makes sure he appoints people he can trust to do what he wants.

One thing is abundantly clear...we don't have the right people in the right positions.

That said, I'm not sure I would give that up if it meant Boro effectively losing its identity.

If we ended up being Red Bull Teesside, playing in red, yellow & purple kits, I think I might just end up becoming a Newcastle fan. If it just meant we played at the Red Bull Riverside Stadium...I could live with that.

Plus we'd all instantly become "plastics" and "glory hunters" in the eyes of the rest of the footballing community. 😁

I want to see Boro back in the PL as much as anyone...return to the kind of football we played and teams we had under Robson & McLaren. But not at the expense of the club's history & identity.

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Only one man can save us from this mess:

premier league football GIF by BT Sport

Lol! That's one aggressive fightin' pigeon!

I'd happily dump Woody, Keane & co for him.

• Like 1

This is a right mess we've brought ourselves in again. It's going to be a dog fight and no games are certain wins. I can easily see us getting dragged into the mix again and if we lose at Barnsley on saturday confidence will hit rock bottom in the squad and amongst the fans.

I wouldn't really care what other fans would think about us if we got overtaken by Red Bull. It's certainly no worse than being owned by a middle eastern despot with no regards for basic human rights. Come to think about it I'd actually be happier about it. And tbh most fans don't think much about Boro anyway. We're just a relatively small north east club that don't get much attention anyway. 

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

This is a right mess we've brought ourselves in again. It's going to be a dog fight and no games are certain wins. I can easily see us getting dragged into the mix again and if we lose at Barnsley on saturday confidence will hit rock bottom in the squad and amongst the fans.

I wouldn't really care what other fans would think about us if we got overtaken by Red Bull. It's certainly no worse than being owned by a middle eastern despot with no regards for basic human rights. Come to think about it I'd actually be happier about it. And tbh most fans don't think much about Boro anyway. We're just a relatively small north east club that don't get much attention anyway. 

Both are terrible imo

• Like 2