oneBoro Forum

Relegation Battle

There is no vision of what he is trying to achieve. We don't know his style or anything and as the season has gone on it has become worse and even more shapeless if that seemed possible. We knew what Mogga was doing even though it wasn't working with split strikers, we knew what Karanka and Pulis' philosophies were but I have no idea any more what on earth Woodgate is doing or trying to do. After 30 plus games there should now be a style and shape developing and the "transition" a work in progress. All I see is comedic, calamitous, clueless, chaos. It will be interesting how the 2.00 pm conference is anything other than a departure or the return of Pulis/Mac or Warnock arriving. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right then, first of all to address borodane referring to a ‘Middle Eastern despot’. I’m going to assume that’s a reference to Man City’s owners. They are morally repulsive, and if I was a Man City fa

Hope not considering your user name. 😬🤣🤣

Blackburn got relegated with 51 points the season we were in the Prem. 4 of the last 5 seasons, 42 points has been enough. Comparing both 16/17, 18/19 and this season after ~32 games, the bottom

Posted Images

If the 2.00pm Press Conference was already prearranged it probably means nothing in terms of any development on his future or otherwise. There are just over five hours between now and then and a lot can happen in that time. If it goes ahead as planned I hope the Journalists present ask the questions the fans want asking and not from the pre screened, pre approved politburo list. Would make a nice change to see some real Journalism instead of gagged sheep toeing the party line.

• Like 4

Someone on fmttm said they may as well just replay one of the last few press conferences, it'll be the same drivel as usual from Woodgate about the Forest game. How sad that Gibson has just let this carry on. Too late to bring in a new manager anyway, probably. We're going to get relegated and all season it's just been silent from the top. The club has lost its soul, total mess.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thatoldchestnut said:

On Twitter Phil Tallantyre is saying it was arranged before the Leeds game and is purely an early Forest prematch press conference.

That sounds about right. I think people are living in hope of JW departure but I believe we are stuck with him. 

1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

If the 2.00pm Press Conference was already prearranged it probably means nothing in terms of any development on his future or otherwise. There are just over five hours between now and then and a lot can happen in that time. If it goes ahead as planned I hope the Journalists present ask the questions the fans want asking and not from the pre screened, pre approved politburo list. Would make a nice change to see some real Journalism instead of gagged sheep toeing the party line.

The Journalists won't thought as if they do they be banned won't be allowed back to another press conference! 

• Like 1

Today’s the day BORO drop into the bottom 3. Lowest goal scores in the league joint lowest wins and worst current run of form. A return of 1.05 points to date, a forecast to finish of 48 points. That is IF we can improve form and bang out a couple of wins. 
I have not yet come across a person who thinks we will match forest or why Woody should remain in charge. 
Today’s the today the coffin lid was lifted in position and the nails made ready. 

Edited by sanddancer
4 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Wigan winning 

Boro now 3rd bottom and 2 points from safety

3 actually Wigan already level on points.

Huddersfield winning no good for us either, nor Stoke.

Charlton, Wigan, Boro, Barnsley and Luton three out of that five to get relegated