• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right then, first of all to address borodane referring to a ‘Middle Eastern despot’. I’m going to assume that’s a reference to Man City’s owners. They are morally repulsive, and if I was a Man City fa

Hope not considering your user name. 😬🤣🤣

Blackburn got relegated with 51 points the season we were in the Prem. 4 of the last 5 seasons, 42 points has been enough. Comparing both 16/17, 18/19 and this season after ~32 games, the bottom

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Today really hammers home how important the Forest game is. Goodness me. Must win game, now.

Agreed and already mentioned in the Forest thread along with a seldom used phrase of mine.

And my quest to watch quest is still on going as I really do not want to see others benefiting from our fall.

Yes Hull are pants but sadly we are below them and Stoke

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Today really hammers home how important the Forest game is. Goodness me. Must win game, now.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. We're getting nothing from the Forest game.

I have looked into my crystal ball and foreseen it...

They'll be up on confidence after winning at Cardiff.

23 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I just can’t see us getting out of this.  The anniversary of our Carling Cup win really brings home how far we’ve fallen. Gibson saved us when we were in the old division 3 and it feels like we’ve almost come full circle now. 

Honestly made me so angry and upset seeing what a squad we had then compared to what we have now. We're all forever grateful for what Gibson's done for our club but I can't argue with people who say his bad decisions have been a big part of how we've got here.

• Like 2

Just like with Steve Agnew and now with Woodgate, I have absolutely 0 faith in him getting us out of this mess. 

If we lose against Forest and he doesnt go, that says everything you need to know about Gibson for not sacking him and Woodgate if he chooses not to leave. 

I would gladly not sign a player next season for 2m if it meant reinvesting that money into a new management team, even to limp us over the line. Or better still, paying off the backroom team we have now.

Woodgate - inept, clueless and tactically inept. 

Keane - assistant manager based off his name and reputation. Has achieved nothing like Woodgate. 

Leo - glorified tub thumper and living off his association with Karanka. I love him for his emotion, but is he experienced to get us out and help? I'm not so sure. 

Danny Coyne - nice guy but again, inexperienced. 

So the inexperienced team *gasp * has not got the experience and knowledge to keep a side which, let's be brutally honest, should be nowhere near where we currently are. 

But alas, we're here. If he doesnt get a result against Forest... he. Has. To. Go. (And the rest of them).

Problem is, Gibson has left it too late to get anyone in. Lose on Monday and do we really think we will have someone lined up to lead us into the crucial match against Charlton on Saturday? I think we will lose both matches and he’ll go - with Keane or Leo taking over 😩

30 minutes ago, TAPOUT said:

I know we are in the bottom 3 but there are a few clubs on a run like ours. Hull, Charlton and Stoke are struggling. Monday is massive for us now.

That's the problem, the last 4 games,( 3 against the bottom  teams ) were massive and we failed miserably, we talk a good game but that's about it. Woodgate will come out with all of his media pleasing BS on Monday, we've been hearing the same crap from him for weeks, talks cheap the team doesn't get any better.

• Like 1

What would be the point sacking Woody if we lose on Monday. We would need 13 points from 10 games or 1.3 points per game. Basically the team needs to improve on past form by around 30% over 10 games something virtually impossible. We dropped the safety line taking 1 point from a possible 9 giving the bottom three below us points. A massive, massive blooper riding rough seas without a captain. 
As the season comes to an end we enter silly season and we are seeing teams around us gaining points 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

What would be the point sacking Woody if we lose on Monday.

Because we're *** and heading to League One with him at the helm. So we may as well be likely ***, but with someone in charge who we'd be more confident in building something regardless of what league we're in. 

Woodgate should not be here in 2020/21. End of. Get rid now while there's still even a remote chance of a turn around.