• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right then, first of all to address borodane referring to a ‘Middle Eastern despot’. I’m going to assume that’s a reference to Man City’s owners. They are morally repulsive, and if I was a Man City fa

Hope not considering your user name. 😬🤣🤣

Blackburn got relegated with 51 points the season we were in the Prem. 4 of the last 5 seasons, 42 points has been enough. Comparing both 16/17, 18/19 and this season after ~32 games, the bottom

Posted Images

I can’t get my head round what Steve Gibson’s plan is. Even if by some absolute miracle we stay up, how can he expect Woodgate to assemble a brand new team next season with no blueprint for how we want to play? I can understand if this was a transition season and we were playing the style Woodgate wanted, but we’re not. We play no obvious system, have no clear identity, no patterns of play. It’s utterly depressing. Tonight they put a bit of effort in, but never actually looked like scoring, couldn’t find a pass, nobody could control the ball and we looked panicked every time Leeds attacked. 

I’ve never felt so disillusioned 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I can’t get my head round what Steve Gibson’s plan is. Even if by some absolute miracle we stay up, how can he expect Woodgate to assemble a brand new team next season with no blueprint for how we want to play? I can understand if this was a transition season and we were playing the style Woodgate wanted, but we’re not. We play no obvious system, have no clear identity, no patterns of play. It’s utterly depressing. Tonight they put a bit of effort in, but never actually looked like scoring, couldn’t find a pass, nobody could control the ball and we looked panicked every time Leeds attacked. 

I’ve never felt so disillusioned 

He’s done what I feared and abandoned everything the moment it got rough, that 352 was working well but no he has to try and force this ‘Liverpool lite’ 433 on the team that clearly can’t play it. Tbf I didn’t bother to check our formation tonight I just don’t really care any more. We actually looked pretty good on the counter in the first half.... until we got past the half way line.

This team have lost any idea of how to play or attack, it’s no coincidence that the minute we revert back to his early season system we’ve gone straight back to that early season form. 

Please save us RedBull.

• Like 2

The Forrest games on Monday this gives the club a long weekend of double training sessions. As honestly Gibson needs to say Woodgate will you resign if he doesn't sack him then get a Warnock in who be here 9am this morning getting them players drilled for 4 days. I reckon if this happened by Monday night the Boro will be transformed and may beat Forrest. But nope this won't happen the players will laze around for 4 days doing pre season like drills then stuffer another L on Sky. I don't actually think Boro have won a game live on Sky this year

Woodgate press conference at 2pm today? Is this usual the day after a match? 
Either doubling down, we’re told he’s here to stay and he gives us some platitudes about heart, commitment, fighting for the shirt. Or he resigns with a heavy heart? 

Is Woodgate the worst Manager in the history of this football club? I can't remember a worse one and that include Strachan! We are relegated with 100% certainty if he remains in charge, the man's a joke!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Is Woodgate the worst Manager in the history of this football club? I can't remember a worse one and that include Strachan! We are relegated with 100% certainty if he remains in charge, the man's a joke!

He has honestly turned a 7th placed side into a relagation team the worst manager in Boro history 20% winning record. Yet he continues 😭

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Skinemrippers said:

Either doubling down, we’re told he’s here to stay and he gives us some platitudes about heart, commitment, fighting for the shirt. Or he resigns with a heavy heart? 

Can anyone remember a press conference called by a manager to announce his resignation, dont they normally just slip out of the back door.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Skinemrippers said:

Woody stated over the next 24 hours he will take a long look at himself and the players so surprised at the conference. It’s can only be to announce, his departure, incoming assistance, or a declaration of support.. 

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Woody stated over the next 24 hours he will take a long look at himself and the players so surprised at the conference. It’s can only be to announce, his departure, incoming assistance, or a declaration of support.. 

On Twitter Phil Tallantyre is saying it was arranged before the Leeds game and is purely an early Forest prematch press conference.