oneBoro Forum

Relegation Battle

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Coulson's injured?  Are they taking it turns or something ffs 🤦‍♂️

Fighting to be fit, apparently, but we know how our luck is with that.

Ayala is meant to be back on the grass now, but still nowhere near fit.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right then, first of all to address borodane referring to a ‘Middle Eastern despot’. I’m going to assume that’s a reference to Man City’s owners. They are morally repulsive, and if I was a Man City fa

Hope not considering your user name. 😬🤣🤣

Blackburn got relegated with 51 points the season we were in the Prem. 4 of the last 5 seasons, 42 points has been enough. Comparing both 16/17, 18/19 and this season after ~32 games, the bottom

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Roberts and Fry are back.

Coulson is injured.

Ayala is definitely never playing for us again, this has gone on too long and there's only 9 games left.

Ugh! Swings and roundabouts.

I wonder what the situation is with Gibson Jr? 

I know Burnley gave him permission to train with us. You'd think it was with a view to eventually letting him go, surely?

I think Burnley want Ben gone because they feel he is a bad influence there but - just like us with Braithwaite - they want their valuation to be matched. I would be very surprised if Ben ever played for them again. If one of our players had acted like he has then we would be furious and people would be saying they didn't ever want the player to play for us again. In my view there are a lot of similarities with the Braithwaite situation except that Braithwaite was actually good enough to play for us. Yes Dyche has probably had a hand in it in mismanaging Ben, but Ben really has not acted in a very professional manner. If I was a Burnley fan I would be seriously hacked off with Ben.

8 minutes ago, White Band said:

I think Burnley want Ben gone because they feel he is a bad influence there but - just like us with Braithwaite - they want their valuation to be matched. I would be very surprised if Ben ever played for them again. If one of our players had acted like he has then we would be furious and people would be saying they didn't ever want the player to play for us again. In my view there are a lot of similarities with the Braithwaite situation except that Braithwaite was actually good enough to play for us. Yes Dyche has probably had a hand in it in mismanaging Ben, but Ben really has not acted in a very professional manner. If I was a Burnley fan I would be seriously hacked off with Ben.

A rumour on fmttm says he’s off abroad. Can  anyone confirm this?