oneBoro Forum

I feel if i dont share this next stat i am jinxing us to lose at home so here goes.

If my research is correct Luton have played 16 away games. Losing 14 and winning 2. They not won (or drew a game for that fact) away from home since end of Sept.

We not lost at home since mid Oct.

There. I said it. I could not bear the burden of carrying that stat with me for next 3 nights. By sharing it i hope the stat continues.

• Like 2
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Panic Live footage from Rockliffe Park: Harold Moukoudi undergoes intense shooting practice: Assombalonga practices penalties: Meanwhile Woody and Leo work on

Woodgate thinks that tactics are small minty things that come in a plastic box.

I have one good thing to say about the game today. Well done to the fans on the solidarity and getting behind Leadbitter.    

Posted Images

8 hours ago, TLF10 said:

I feel if i dont share this next stat i am jinxing us to lose at home so here goes.

If my research is correct Luton have played 16 away games. Losing 14 and winning 2. They not won (or drew a game for that fact) away from home since end of Sept.

We not lost at home since mid Oct.

There. I said it. I could not bear the burden of carrying that stat with me for next 3 nights. By sharing it i hope the stat continues.

What have you done only given Woody another excuse!😆

In the same veign as above I feel that my seldom use phrase is applicable especially with Luton being bouyed by their result last night.

This game needs to be won by Boro just to ease frayed nerves both on and off the pitch and therfore qualifies as THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON................so far!!!!

If we fail to win the mood is going to turn sour however one game closer before Boro Unger comes back I suppose!

21 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Score prediction?

Formation?

Will Moukoudi make it three own goals in as many games?

Has Ravel Morrison been to the Bongo yet?

Could the return of Shotton and *ahem* George Friend save our season?

When do we panic and bring back Browne and Bola?

1. Let's say 3-2 to us. We're basically the same team we were when we played Luton in August, so we'll score some decent goals and concede some howlers.

2. Who the f**k knows any more. Probably a 2-3-1-2-2 (be honest, you counted them to make sure they added up to ten, didn't you?)

3. I hope not. He could potentially become a really dynamic CB, commanding the box and breaking forwards with pace to launch counter-attacks, but his confidence doesn't need more knocks.

4. When it's time to party, he will party hard. So probably, yes.

5. No.

6. Never. You don't cure a migraine by cutting your own head off. Well, technically you do cure the migraine, but the price you pay is unnecessarily steep.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

No excuses. We're playing the worst team in the league at home.

If Woodgate can't put out a team with a coherent game plan to get a win (barring extreme bad luck)... then he really should just give up at this point. 

I agree with you, but Barnsley are now the worst team.

We need to be beating both.

• Like 1

With so many winnable draws I have not a clue which BORO will turn up. Statistically the money would be on a BORO win, but who among us would wager a bet? Of course we are good enough to win and I believe we will, but we are well capable of dramatics that we could shoot ourselves in the foot again, so a  good bet would be on a BORO own goal or a sending off. 

• Like 1

This will be a tough game as Luton will view this game as a must win if they are to pull off the great escape. But we have simply got to win this if we fail its gonna be nip and tuck to the end of the season 

Nice opening DZ 😁👍

I am not sure what to expect tomorrow, especially as he has more options within the squad now. He does seem to like to tinker. At home versus Luton I would expect him to put out a team that will be on the front foot and try to dictate the play rather than selecting a team to counter Luton. For me that means Spence and Coulson and a back 3. I know defensively the wing backs are a little positional naive but we need their pace and width to keep the pitch big and create some space. Hoping for 2-0 but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't score.