• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Panic Live footage from Rockliffe Park: Harold Moukoudi undergoes intense shooting practice: Assombalonga practices penalties: Meanwhile Woody and Leo work on

Woodgate thinks that tactics are small minty things that come in a plastic box.

I have one good thing to say about the game today. Well done to the fans on the solidarity and getting behind Leadbitter.    

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Tobermory Whitby said:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -Pears

- -  - Howson -  - Fry -  - Moukoudi

Spence -  Wing -  -  McNair -  Coulson

- - - - - - - Morrison - Tavernier

- - - - - - - - - - - - Fletcher

Be extremely harsh to drop Saville. If you take out Tav out and put Saville in I can see Woody potentially lining up in a 3.5.1.1 tomorrow like we did around December time. Ravel playing just off Fletch.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

My team I think should play against luton.

* please note * I've not dropped fry but just resting him.. 😬

Screenshot_20200214-195209.png

I dont like your team purely based on the squad numbers you given out. Djed Spence no.9? That in itself deserves a point deduction. And Geroge no.2. That is just basic disrespect to a gorgeous and lovely man..

On 2/13/2020 at 11:04 AM, SouthernSmoggie said:

Yep, same thing applies to that game. Even Pulis could have muddled together a plan to pick up 6 points against these two sides. 

Pulis drew at home to Rotherham so lets not give him undue credit that he could mastermind 2 wins v these two teams. Haha. Probably manage a clean sheet and a cure for insomnia n the process though.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I dont like your team purely based on the squad numbers you given out. Djed Spence no.9? That in itself deserves a point deduction. And Geroge no.2. That is just basic disrespect to a gorgeous and lovely man..

🤣 haha I apologise for disrespecting Mr Devon. But I completely forgot a couple of squad numbers so just left it as is lol