• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Panic Live footage from Rockliffe Park: Harold Moukoudi undergoes intense shooting practice: Assombalonga practices penalties: Meanwhile Woody and Leo work on

Woodgate thinks that tactics are small minty things that come in a plastic box.

I have one good thing to say about the game today. Well done to the fans on the solidarity and getting behind Leadbitter.    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

You could not make this up, got fed up with the link due to advert in middle of the screen so didnot see this wonder goal as describe by Kami

Try this link instead:

http://www.usagoals.video/c/football/england-championship/15-02-2020/middlesbrough-vs-luton/1/

No adverts over the screen.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

2ljDa.jpg

Panic Omg GIF

Just now, DurhamRed said:

We are 4 points above the relagation zone as it stands 🥴

I think the Relegation Thread will be popular tonight if we lose at home against one of the worst teams in the league and end up four points above the drop zone. Here's hoping the players can pull a win out, cos I don't see an easier fixture left this season.

21 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

This past 2 seasons they have been totally crap at broadcasting the match's and on top of that when we do get to listen we get that div with all his silly frigging words that he learnt in the junior school and Maddo 9 times out of 10 coughing and spluttering in the background like he's on 60 fags a day.

Probably the worst commentators in the football league.

Definitely will not be renewing next season had enough of this sh*t.

The game is chosen for TV so won’t be available on the website. Nothing boro can do about that. 

That Charlton------->Derby run of results is looking more and more anomalous by the week I have to say I think bar a bit of individualism from someone we are pretty awful trying to build and sustain attacks.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

I think the Relegation Thread will be popular tonight if we lose at home against one of the worst teams in the league and end up four points above the drop zone. Here's hoping the players can pull a win out, cos I don't see an easier fixture left this season.

Barnsley apperently😏

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I know Fletcher has been scoring but still don't rate him same Nmecha they are just like gazelles all legs and the ball bounce of them all over the place have zero control on the ball 

Not only that all our players seem to be playing different games...passing into empty space or misjudging runs...along with chronic lack of organisation at the back.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

We are 4 points above the relagation zone as it stands 🥴

19Middlesbrough..37

20Huddersfield......36

21Stoke...................37

22Wigan.................31

23Luton.................30

24Barnsley............26

I make it 6pts