• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Panic Live footage from Rockliffe Park: Harold Moukoudi undergoes intense shooting practice: Assombalonga practices penalties: Meanwhile Woody and Leo work on

Woodgate thinks that tactics are small minty things that come in a plastic box.

I have one good thing to say about the game today. Well done to the fans on the solidarity and getting behind Leadbitter.    

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I don’t care if the club wanted woodgate to be the manager for the next few seasons for the ‘rebuild’. We are going to get relegated if we do not change something fast

Well I think loads of people are going to jump from their seats and run to the ticket office to renew to be apart of this "rebuild" " Breaking new Ground"  

• Like 1

The players don’t even look like they are trying anymore. The midfield is not pressing at all. The defence are no longer tracking runs. The strikers just seems to be hoping the ball will hit them and go in, no movement at all

• Angry 1
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Kammy says it looks like our players have just met each other, which has been a criticism of mine for some time. There is no team ethic whatsoever. 

I've been saying that for a while now.

Think I actually said on the relegation thread that its like someone tossed a bunch of random strangers Boro kits and told them to have a kickabout.

If you take the totality of Woodgate's work it paints an awful picture even if he keeps us up I'm not sure that should be considered acceptable to be honest.

August - Crap

September - Crap

October - Shocking

November - Not good enough poor performances dull draws

December - Charlton onwards was promotion level form

january - Very very meh

February - Abysmal

I do not see how he survives June to be honest the evidence he's capable is severely lacking even after investing in 4 January loans without Roberts our attacks have zero edge to them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Kammy says it looks like our players have just met each other, which has been a criticism of mine for some time. There is no team ethic whatsoever. 

completely agree I am really really really curious and would love to be able to observe a boro training session as what do they honestly do this lot they have no idea what to do in any foootball situation on the pitch and the emphasis is on luck. They is no training ground routines at set pieces or anything 

• Like 1