oneBoro Forum

32 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Its gonna cost me a small fortune in counselling! 😢

Thats assuming we actually win another game this season.

Back in December there was still time to string a run of good results together, make a push up the table and it looked like Woody had finally figured out how to get the best out of the players.

Now its increasingly seen as an isolated blip. 13 games to save our season, but we still have Leeds, Forest, Cardiff & Bristol to play.

True we only need a couple of wins & draws to be mathematically safe, but after that display, it makes you wonder if the players have it in them.

We have won 8 in 33 games so with 13 left we should win 3? we could do, well maybe, hopefully, please. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Panic Live footage from Rockliffe Park: Harold Moukoudi undergoes intense shooting practice: Assombalonga practices penalties: Meanwhile Woody and Leo work on

Woodgate thinks that tactics are small minty things that come in a plastic box.

I have one good thing to say about the game today. Well done to the fans on the solidarity and getting behind Leadbitter.    

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

We have won 8 in 33 games so with 13 left we should win 3? we could do, well maybe, hopefully, please. 

Good point. That would be in keeping with our ratio of 1 win every 4 games. Fingers, legs and eyes crossed... 😂

On 2/17/2020 at 11:55 AM, oldman said:

It has taken me 2 days to calm down enough from watching probably the most inept performance in the last 30 years and I truly believe that .....................................        nope still angry, I cannot articulate my disgust properly. Maybe in another two days time.

Right I am going to give it another go since I have calmed down a lot since Saturday. Nope still too ....... angry. Aaaaaaargh