• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Panic Live footage from Rockliffe Park: Harold Moukoudi undergoes intense shooting practice: Assombalonga practices penalties: Meanwhile Woody and Leo work on

Woodgate thinks that tactics are small minty things that come in a plastic box.

I have one good thing to say about the game today. Well done to the fans on the solidarity and getting behind Leadbitter.    

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Pears Spence Howson Moukoudi Friend Coulson Saville McNair Wing Nmecha Fletcher

Subs: Mejias Shotton Morrison Johnson Tavernier Assombalonga Gestede

Poor selection should be Tav Morrison and Assombalonga playing attack them 

Once we started getting players back Clayton was always likely to struggle  to get in. Fact remains out the 6 CMs we got, he is now 6th choice. 4 of them are in the starting 11 and Tav takes up the position on the bench. There is no need for Clayton, and it kind of saddens me to say that as i for one will never overlook the contribution the lad has made to this club

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I’m surprised the new keeper hasn’t had a game for us yet. He’s not even on the bench

Especially strange when Woody has been saying how good he's been in training and the fact he played against Celtic and made some decent saves.

• Like 1

Back to a formation which suits the players I think. 

Howson, Moukoudi, Friend

Spence saville McNair wing coulson

Nmecha fletcher 

Plenty of pace down the sides. More mobility up front. Miles better for me than a 4 3 3. 

I like that team!

Just now, ManBearPig said:

Back to a formation which suits the players I think. 

Howson, Moukoudi, Friend

Spence saville McNair wing coulson

Nmecha fletcher 

Plenty of pace down the sides. More mobility up front. Miles better for me than a 4 3 3. 

I like that team!

I’d prefer to see Clayton in for Nmecha, to tighten up the midfield a bit. 

8 minutes ago, macapes said:

And so we're back to 3 CBs, 532 / 352.  Pick a formation and stick with it man, tinkering does us no favours.

To be fair... This formation does allow us flexibility within the game. 5-3-2 allows us to drop back and defend and when counter attacking Coulson and Spence can move well forward into a 3-5-2. 

Myself id like a 4 at the back with a holding MID like Clayton but for the sake of some consistency for the remainder of the season dont mind what he's chosen.