oneBoro Forum

I think we have to face the facts that we are terrible with possession and the majority of our goals are going to come from a counter attack. 

I think Clayton has done wonders for our club over the years, but with the midfielders we have I dont see him getting in ahead of them. You could argue that its Saville at a push but it's hard to drop Saville with his recent performances. 

Without Roberts I think we would struggle to break down teams with possession, so it's a good selection.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Panic Live footage from Rockliffe Park: Harold Moukoudi undergoes intense shooting practice: Assombalonga practices penalties: Meanwhile Woody and Leo work on

Woodgate thinks that tactics are small minty things that come in a plastic box.

I have one good thing to say about the game today. Well done to the fans on the solidarity and getting behind Leadbitter.    

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, xathras said:

And I see why Clayton was sat in his car all by himself when we got here... Didn't look happy

He was probably trying to tune into  the Boro game without any luck. I have been trying for 10 minutes and I ain't frigging happy either.

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Good to see him back, considering someone on here said he was finished. Hope he doesn't play like he's finished!

like his last few games? one of them bola got the flack for george being off the pace somewhat. 

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Good to see him back, considering someone one here said he was finished. Hope he doesn't play like he's finished!

Well he's been out for ages. I'd expect him to be pretty rusty...

Normally I'd be worried, but our defence has been crap anyhow, so its not like he can make it much worse. 😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ChipBarrington said:

Same her, app says its playing but no sound.....

This past 2 seasons they have been totally crap at broadcasting the match's and on top of that when we do get to listen we get that div with all his silly frigging words that he learnt in the junior school and Maddo 9 times out of 10 coughing and spluttering in the background like he's on 60 fags a day.

Probably the worst commentators in the football league.

Definitely will not be renewing next season had enough of this sh*t.

• Sad 1