oneBoro Forum

Riverside Stadium recreated in Minecraft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiISZNOkrDM

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I'd be able to get your thoughts on my full-scale replica of the Riverside Stadium that I spent 7 months working on between March and November 2019. It is the seventh stadium I've done as part of a 24 build project. It of course was featured in a TeessideLive article posted last November. The video I have attached showcases the stadium along with commentary from me going into some of the history.

Cheers

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, MattRushton1995 said:

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I'd be able to get your thoughts on my full-scale replica of the Riverside Stadium that I spent 7 months working on between March and November 2019. It is the seventh stadium I've done as part of a 24 build project. It of course was featured in a TeessideLive article posted last November. The video I have attached showcases the stadium along with commentary from me going into some of the history.

Cheers

I think it's great, especially as you're not a Boro fan! That's some dedication lol

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, MattRushton1995 said:

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it 🙂👍

One minor thing about the video, Ayresome Park is pronounced "Air-some" not how you pronounced it, but given you're not from the area, I'll let it slide 😛

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

One minor thing about the video, Ayresome Park is pronounced "Air-some" not how you pronounced it, but given you're not from the area, I'll let it slide 😛

Oh right haha, I agree I think it must be a dialect thing, thanks for clearing that one up 🙂👍

3 hours ago, MattRushton1995 said:

Cheers

Well I've never played Minecraft, but that looks bloody impressive. Not just the pitch & stadium, but all the interior locations. The level of detail is ridiculous. Can't imagine how long it took you to do all that...even allowing for the similarities with Pride Park.

All I can say is wow...nice job! 👍👏

(Will overlook the "Iresome Park" bit) 😁

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

Arup were involved with building the Riverside? I did some work for them a few years ago on their websites, I wish I'd knew that when I was chatting to the people their end!

They were indeed, I found the info for that on the club website. Haha, the more you know 👍

MFC.png

28 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well I've never played Minecraft, but that looks bloody impressive. Not just the pitch & stadium, but all the interior locations. The level of detail is ridiculous. Can't imagine how long it took you to do all that...even allowing for the similarities with Pride Park.

All I can say is wow...nice job! 👍👏

(Will overlook the "Iresome Park" bit) 😁

Thank you so much, it was an honour to build it 🙂👍

The similar design of Pride Park knocked off about 4 months of work because I knew I could use it as a template, so actual build time was around 3 months. In the end I went through 250 images, along with numerous floor plans for the interior areas.

(I know, I've already been corrected on it haha 😂)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...