oneBoro Forum
TeesvilleMonsoon

Just had a phonecall from the club

Dont post on here often as i normally just watch from afar

Recieved a phonecall from the club inviting me and one other as guests to an event at the end of March with event food and drink free gratis. Turns out i was the first person to renew my season ticket.

Im not doing this as a brag, merely sharing this as in my opinion the club gets a hiding sometimes and its only fair people hear the positives the club do

UTB

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, TeesvilleMonsoon said:

Recieved a phonecall from the club inviting me and one other as guests to an event at the end of March with event food and drink free gratis. Turns out i was the first person to renew my season ticket.

Im not doing this as a brag, merely sharing this as in my opinion the club gets a hiding sometimes and its only fair people hear the positives the club do

UTB

Maybe you're actually the only one 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, TeesvilleMonsoon said:

UTB

You need a +1 mate? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1