• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

We winning yet?

Well we're not losing... 😁

2 minutes ago, northern boro said:

download (2).png

So we're going 4-4-2 for this one?

Midfield looks good (on paper at least). Saville, Wing & Morrison hopefully should be able to create something.

Just now, Brunners said:

They monitor heart rate, things like that. How far you've run too, IIRC.

Just a shame they have to make them look like bras... 😂

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Well we're not losing... 😁

So we're going 4-4-2 for this one?

Midfield looks good (on paper at least). Saville, Wing & Morrison hopefully should be able to create something.

Just a shame they have to make them look like bras... 😂

Nah looks like wing backs, Howson and Johnson either side of Shotton, Moukoudi and Friend.

• Wow 1
1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

IS THAT 442 OR 352 OR 532? who knows.

i reckon its probably 352 with hoswon right johnson left wingbacks. 

though i hope its 442

shotton right friend left howson central.

morrison right johnson left mid.

I would be blown away if it's not 352.

• Like 1

Why why why is they no Spence or Colouson lost all pace on the flanks. I wish he just stuck with the same team week in week out so the side can be settled and they would get better. But no Woodgate chop changes every week so players can't get any chemistry as a unit 

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Nah looks like wing backs, Howson and Johnson either side of Shotton, Moukoudi and Friend.

Lol! Or just deep-lying wingers. 

Neither of them are exactly pacy though, are they? Don't think either of them will be much use defensively. 

Or I can see Johnson staying further up, while Howson sits further back.

In any event, I don't see it working well. Just hope the 3 at the back can keep things secure.

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Why why why is they no Spence or Colouson lost all pace on the flanks. I wish he just stuck with the same team week in week out so the side can be settled and they would get better. But no Woodgate chop changes every week so players can't get any chemistry as a unit 

If we'd stuck with last weeks starting 11, I don't think we'd have had a cat in hells chance of beating Barnsley, it was that poor.

• Like 1