• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

Just now, White Band said:

I am actually in a better place with it all at the moment than I was for the last few months under Pulis. I got to the point under him where I literally could not watch or listen to any football whatsoever. I absolutely hated Pulis. 

Woody is totally inept but a lot of the responsibility lies with Gibson.  Woodgate was put in a position where it would have been difficult to succeed.

He took a difficult situation, and made it impossible!

• Like 1

Out of pure interest in an entirely hypothetical scenario, who would take Pulis right now to get us out of this trouble if it meant they stayed until at least the end of next season? Let's say, for arguments sake, that money wasn't an issue and somehow he agreed to work on a cut price.

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Boro line up at the end

————— 👶————-

🤷‍♂️——🕺🏿—— 👨🏾‍🦯—— 🧑🏻‍🦽

🤠—— 🤡—— 🐓—— 💩

———- 🐴——— 🤕——

Lol 😀😀😀👍

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Out of pure interest in an entirely hypothetical scenario, who would take Pulis right now to get us out of this trouble if it meant they stayed until at least the end of next season? Let's say, for arguments sake, that money wasn't an issue and somehow he agreed to work on a cut price.

Not me, under any circumstances.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

No. Not for any reason whatsoever. Would honestly rather keep woodgate than go back to that.

I also dont want warnock.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ballyclover said:

Keep saying this. our winning streak began when Warnock was here “helping” out and ended once he left I assume. All those who think relegation would be good thing look at Sunderland, and we are far smaller. 

Apparently Warnock didn’t come up and help out. 

Well thats another 90 minutes gone in which Boro failed to register a SINGLE shot on target.

This has gone from being embarrassing to absolutely TRAGIC!

Only a blind person or complete moron could fail to see the writing is on the wall (scrawled in scary 10-foot high letters) that Woodgate knows *** all about football management and the players have zero faith in him / hate his guts / couldn't care less (take your pick).

If Gibson doesn't act after this, then all I can say is he is quite happy to see Boro relegated.

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 3