• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

Yet again, unbearable to watch. Most of us gave Woody a chance and wanted him to do well but now is the time for him to go or we are going to get relegated.

• Like 1
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

He took a difficult situation, and made it impossible!

Lampard and Gerard went straight into management and have done extremely well, but they are much more intelligent with very good tactical awareness - and were as players as well. Woodgate needed an experienced DofF to learn off, and really needed to build skills at a much lower level first.  

Terry is taking a sensible approach and will do okay as a manager when he steps up on his own, but is unlikely to be a top manager.  

Just now, p_mards said:

We’ve been drifting backwards ever since Karanka left. We need to stop it before we end up in League One.

Rather than Pulis, who'd have Aitor back right now? I know I would...

Shame the only man who can make such a decision probably wouldn't.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Out of pure interest in an entirely hypothetical scenario, who would take Pulis right now to get us out of this trouble if it meant they stayed until at least the end of next season? Let's say, for arguments sake, that money wasn't an issue and somehow he agreed to work on a cut price.

I'd have him in a heatbeat...either him or Warnock (over Woodgate anyway).

At least those guys have a management style and know what they want their players to do. They also know how to exert authority.

Seems like Woodgate expects everything to just work by magic without him having to do anything.

• Like 2
Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Rather than Pulis, who'd have Aitor back right now? I know I would...

Shame the only man who can make such a decision probably wouldn't.

I would love Aitor back won't happen as Gibson fell out with him as he actually demanded that the boro tried to be succesful