• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Boro line up at the end

————— 👶————-

🤷‍♂️——🕺🏿—— 👨🏾‍🦯—— 🧑🏻‍🦽

🤠—— 🤡—— 🐓—— 💩

———- 🐴——— 🤕——

I see you've had a sneak peek at the tactics board in Woody's office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok we all know who we face next and many have said that our players might suddenly be up for a fight and put on a good performance.

All for that BUT if we do what should we make of all the rubbish we have witnessed of late?

Will it be clear that the players are just players and not a team?

And should we be miffed if they do put on a good performance?

Just a thought

18 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Wow Dave this rubbish has brought you back, I wonder when Gary and Rich will be back?

Always lurking.....just getting fed up of having my Saturday night ruined week in, week out!!!!

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Out of pure interest in an entirely hypothetical scenario, who would take Pulis right now to get us out of this trouble if it meant they stayed until at least the end of next season? Let's say, for arguments sake, that money wasn't an issue and somehow he agreed to work on a cut price.

No. Absolutely not. If it was a straight choice between relegation and Pulis I would take the former with a bleeding heart. That is how strongly I felt/feel about Pulis.

• Like 1
Just now, trekkers said:

Always lurking.....just getting fed up of having my Saturday night ruined week in, week out!!!!

Know what you mean, everyone knows that I am on an on going quest just to watch Quest on a Saturday night

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Ayresome7 said:

Frightening if we drop into L1 with so many players out of contract in the summer. Rest assured we would not come straight back up and would do a Sunderland.

Yup I think it’s 7 players out of contract and 4 or 5 loan players returning to parent clubs . I don’t trust woodgate to assemble nearly a whole new starting 11 whatever league we are in 

Friend is done.

Shotton is a liability.

Britt is actively harming the team.

Gestede is the most useless sub of all time and yet he's always the first choice.

Wing can not defend to save his life; I love Lewis but man is he easy to get the ball around.

Ravel played most of his football on the edge of our own D, he had an alright game but just had no chance to get forward.

Howson has been dogshite the last two times he's played RB/RWB. That has to be Spence's place for the rest of the season.

At this point Spence, Coulson, Tav would be the three first names on my team sheet. 

I'm honestly done with this season now, I'm not going to bother ruining my evenings and weekends watching this garbage anymore.

8 minutes ago, Tudders80 said:

Remember when people kept saying we shouldn't waste any money on certain players on loan because we "aren't going up but aren't going down"? 

A lot of people wanted to get players to develop for next year. I said that we had not yet secured Championship safety and needed to get the players we needed to keep our Championship status... I would have preferred it if I'd been wrong!

Woodgate will come out with the BS of how he is a fighter and will give it everything. 

I dont think the players are playing for him either. Hes bottled it. The players who got him the success; Spence and Coulson were not used today. Hes relying on Gestede and Britt who dont want to be here, and for the 3rd game in a row, the midfield selection just hasnt worked. 

What has Friend done to come straight back in? Ridiculous. Woodgate deserves everything he is getting and do you know what? So does Gibson. 

We will not get an investment from RB if we are in the championship. Today has proved if we have Woodgate we will get relegated. Gibson needs to stand up and act. Or better yet, Woodgate needs to resign and walk. 

Neither will happen. And after losing to Leeds on Wednesday and Forest on Saturday it will be two more games where we've wasted an opportunity. 

Even Tav to an extent! 

• Like 1