oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A) 0-1

Crowds dropping which under fair play would mean we can’t buy our way out of trouble. The squad will soon be made up of league 1 players, youth and journey men meaning the club has a total value of zero. Woody has stared the clubs demise of which I fear will not recover In decades if at all. 

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Friend is done.

Shotton is a liability.

Britt is actively harming the team.

Gestede is the most useless sub of all time and yet he's always the first choice.

Wing can not defend to save his life; I love Lewis but man is he easy to get the ball around.

Ravel played most of his football on the edge of our own D, he had an alright game but just had no chance to get forward.

Howson has been dogshite the last two times he's played RB/RWB. That has to be Spence's place for the rest of the season.

At this point Spence, Coulson, Tav would be the three first names on my team sheet. 

I'm honestly done with this season now, I'm not going to bother ruining my evenings and weekends watching this garbage anymore.

Don't believe you but agree with your post buddy and pleased that you agree with my earlier thoughts on the terrific three

5 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I see you've had a sneak peek at the tactics board in Woody's office.

What makes you think Woody has a tactics board 🤷‍♂️

however I was privy to his half time team talk

Tom Cruise Help GIF by moodman

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Ok we all know who we face next and many have said that our players might suddenly be up for a fight and put on a good performance.

All for that BUT if we do what should we make of all the rubbish we have witnessed of late?

Will it be clear that the players are just players and not a team?

And should we be miffed if they do put on a good performance?

Just a thought

Would some of you give me your input into this question as I would be interested to know others thoughts on this

The thing is I strongly hold the believe any manager who knows what he is doing would have this squad in the top half of the championship. But Woodgate is way out of his depth has no clue about tactics, can't form a gameplan to exploit the oppositions weaknesses. Like I want us to go back to Karanka dossiers on the opposition at least we had a plan here it's just "winging it". What do we do in training as honestly they don't even try inventive set piece drills or nothing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

If he is not sacked he is taking us down. The squad is way to good to be in this position. Awful management. 

The squad we have should be comfortably mid-table. They would be under a different manager.

• Like 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

The thing is I strongly hold the believe any manager who knows what he is doing would have this squad in the top half of the championship. But Woodgate is way out of his depth has no clue about tactics, can't form a gameplan to exploit the oppositions weaknesses. Like I want us to go back to Karanka dossiers on the opposition at least we had a plan here it's just "winging it". What do we do in training as honestly they don't even try inventive set piece drills or nothing.

Disagree with this. 13th to 16th is where I'd expect this squad to be. Any team in the championship that has fletcher as the main striker, marvin Johnson as their only winger and having to play 5 or 6 academy kids at a time is not a top half side. 

But woodgate is getting nothing out of them at the moment.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

BBC Tees need to sack Neil Maddison while we're at it. Utterly clueless waste of space who always finds some way to stick up for this trash every single game.

He does always try to find the positives. He seems like a top bloke from what I've heard but he does find himself in a very difficult situation when trying to criticise even the worst of results/performances. Still, it's harsh calling for someone who is just putting his two cents in to be sacked.

Maybe you should be sacked from this forum!

angry wrestling GIF

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Would some of you give me your input into this question as I would be interested to know others thoughts on this

Even if they put on a good performance I don't think it would be enough to beat Leeds.

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Disagree with this. 13th to 16th is where I'd expect this squad to be. Any team in the championship that has fletcher as the main striker, marvin Johnson as their only winger and having to play 5 or 6 academy kids at a time is not a top half side. 

But woodgate is getting nothing out of them at the moment.

Its woodgate fault though our squad is so poor he has had 2 transfer windows every signing he has made hasn't worked. 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

I would be *** off, if we did put in a performance and beat Leeds yea, because of the awful displays of the last three or four games. Its no good raising your game for one or two games they need to fight and play well in all the games, two games without a shot on target. That's shocking. 

Don't get me wrong I want us to beat Leeds of course but it will be a bitter sweet win. Woodgates not learning from his mistakes and that's worrying.

• Like 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

Its woodgate fault though our squad is so poor he has had 2 transfer windows every signing he has made hasn't worked. 

I don't honestly know how many were Woodgate's choices and how many were identified by our 'scouts'.

• Like 1