oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A) 0-1

I think it is a case at the moment of the fans being very patient with Woodgate, but that definitely will change if the fans realize there is no progress or improvement being made on the pitch. The players are supposedly behind Woodgate, food for thought, is this because they're getting an easy ride as opposed to a different coach who would tear a strip of them over our recent lack of any  performance. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Downsouth said:

1. Should we get Boro Unger back on asap?

2. Who will be happier Saturday night at the movies?

3. Will, Will compose a worthy and intelligent post?

4. What are your thoughts on the game, is it more important to us or them?

1. Yes, boro_unger is awesome! (Am I allowed to answer that one?!)

2. Whoever doesn't go to watch the Boro game beforehand. 

3. Where there's a Will, there's a way!

4. I guess it's equimportant to both teams.  We can't let Voldemort beat us though!

How long till Roberts is back? we miss him desperately

4 minutes ago, macapes said:

If Woodgate fails to beat any one of the bottom three teams that's a damning statement on his ability as manager. 

But he beat the team that’s currently top of the league, so what does that say about his ability as manager?

Loose against Barnsley and Woody should fall on his sword, or someone should help him do so. It’s atrocious to think under his reins he has lowed expectations to a point we have little confidence of beating teams scrapping the bottom. I have listened and read what Woody had to say about lost and drawn games, and more intently to try and understand his vision, and conclude, I honestly don’t believe Woody realizes how poor he is, so how the @@@@ can he learn anything. 

4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Barring the win against Fulham, which I suppose is a big bar, Barnsley have been in bad form.

I think people are overegging them based on one result.

Since the turn of the year Barnsley have had 3 wins and 1 draw. Boro have had 0 wins and 4 draws. I would say they are in better form than we are. Which in all honesty is sickening.

8 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Since the turn of the year Barnsley have had 3 wins and 1 draw. Boro have had 0 wins and 4 draws. I would say they are in better form than we are. Which in all honesty is sickening.

That's including a cup match against Crewe.

In the league in 2020:

They've got 2 wins, 1 draw, and 5 defeats.

We've got 1 win, 4 draws and 3 defeats.

I'd say they're in marginally better form, and that's only down to the last match. I'd be amazed if we played that badly again tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That's including a cup match against Crewe.

In the league in 2020:

They've got 2 wins, 1 draw, and 5 defeats.

We've got 1 win, 4 draws and 2 defeats.

Oh yeah.  We do have a win. Totally forgot about Preston. Damn that seems such a long time ago.

Still sickening.

• Like 1

More than anything I hope we win. Not sure of what team he is going to put out or what formation he is going to play and I suppose it doesn't really matter if we get 3 points. It has been a complete waste of a season for me. I can normally see the positives in most things, even Pulis, but we just seem to be drifting into ever increasing mediocrity. 

• Like 1