oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A) 0-1

44 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Aside from that, you can't just name the same XI after a *** performance like that. You have to make a statement that says, "I'm not accepting that".

Ok, but the statement appears to be that the youngsters can't be trusted, which is a load of ***.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

WTF?

USAGoals is showing a Barnsley v Boro link...but its showing Preston v Hull! 🙄🤦‍♂️

...and the Preston v Hull link is also showing Preston v Hull...

We're so awful these days even Americans know we're not worth watching.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Back 5
Howson Moukoudi Shotton Friend Johnson 

Jesus

All our attacks so far have been started from Howson. Don't think we can  complain about him being in that position at the moment. 

1 minute ago, White Band said:

All our attacks so far have been started from Howson. Don't think we can  complain about him being in that position at the moment. 

It was more the back 3. Every one has a mistake in them waiting to happen.