• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

Was just about to sing Shottons praises then he makes a mistake and needs rescuing by Moukoudi 🤦‍♂️

• Wow 1
1 minute ago, White Band said:

What Charlton-Luton result do people think is best for us? I'm undecided because I don't want either to get points.

Luton are probably going down. Charlton are one of the few who could go down to save us.

Whichever one somehow leads to Woodgate being sacked 👍

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We're going to concede soon if we're not careful. Suicidal defending from Moukoudi by the sounds of it

Moukoudi hasn't put a foot wrong yet, in fact he bailed out Shotton.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, White Band said:

What Charlton-Luton result do people think is best for us? I'm undecided because I don't want either to get points.

Luton are probably going down. Charlton are one of the few who could go down to save us.

If we win then best result will be Charlton win