• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm not even joking, sadly.  I just want him gone.  There's no intelligence at work here, it's changing the team for the sake of it and hoping we stumble into a result then repeat.

100% this. Its like Monk again, but worse. 

5 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

We are playing horrific why do the players litteraly panic everytime they get the ball and aimlessly kick it in some direction

Sounds like nothing's changed from the last couple of games then.

• Like 1

What I don't get is the change of tactics throughout a half. We started the game pressing high and started really brightly, but we just stopped after about 10 minutes and haven't really tried to press again yet.

I think whoever scores that first goal will probably take the points.

I was pleased to see Brittass alongside Fletcher because until Brittass was injured they seemed like they were finally connecting up front. Howson at right back was also a good decision but would have preferred Clayton in one of the places of either Saville or Wing for the kick off.

Barnsley are ok but if Boro click maybe just maybe.

5 minutes ago, White Band said:

The thing is, I genuinely think that they are playing better than we are. Says more about us than anything else. 

Aye, we started off well but they have been better than us overall. Just hoping we're not having a rerun of the Luton game!