• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Thats what we (or at least many of us) thought about Luton & Wigan.

Exactly. We can't afford to drop more points against another relegation rival. It's mad even thinking that we're in this position. I don't think we'll go down but we need to start picking up results to keep us away from that drop zone, it wouldn't take too long to get down there.

• Like 1

Yet again some periods of a few nice one touch passing and then we'll just all have a collective brain fart and lose the ball. 

Thought we started really well but just stood off as the half went on. Morrison is having to come too deep to get the ball, strikers are isolated and yet somehow always offside, Fletcher and Britt today seem to have the combined strength of a garden gnome - one of the small ones.

• Thanks 1

Well half time stats make pretty wretched reading.

Possession 59% - 41% in Barnsley's favour.

Barnsley have had 10 attempts (3 on target) - Boro with just 3 attempts (0 on target).

Barnsley with 5 corners to Boro's 1.

Was it as bad as it sounds?

Also, any takers for Woody to pull a rabbit out of the hat (or even a goal out of his ***) 2nd half?

• Sad 1

all the youth taken out the squad and we look lost.  our best run of the season happened when friend, shotton, mcnair, assombalonga and Johnson were all out either suspended or injured. we replaced them with young exciting players who actually give a ***, no surprise that we bring them back in and form slumps. 

Edited by tmcc
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Yet again some periods of a few nice one touch passing and then we'll just all have a collective brain fart and lose the ball. 

Thought we started really well but just stood off as the half went on. Morrison is having to come too deep to get the ball, strikers are isolated and yet somehow always offside, Fletcher and Britt today seem to have the combined strength of a garden gnome - one of the small ones.

Is it just me but it seems to me that Fletcher's form takes a drop when he is paired with Britt, no way as adventurous as he can be

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

all the youth taken out the squad and we look lost.  our best run of the season happened when friend, shotton, mcnair, assombalonga were all out either suspended or injured. we replaced them with young exciting players who actually give a ***, no surprise that we bring them back in and form slumps. 

Spot on observation however would be happy with Ayala back but Friend, Shotton and Britt offer nothing at all

• Like 1