oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A) 0-1

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I hope we get relegated if we're going to continue playing like this.

Seriously? Worst thing that could happen to us, we could simply roll over and die as a club

• Like 1
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

So going pretty much the same as the last game which is now, 135 mins and no shots on target. Pray tell me if we can’t get a shot on target against bottom teams, what is the plan, will we throw four strikers on the pitch in hope. 

I now believe we should abandon Woody and let the squad pick the team and formation and see how it works.. 

Just now, Downsouth said:

Seriously? Worst thing that could happen to us, we could simply roll over and die as a club

Would mean the end of Woody, the end of our overpaid players who clearly think they're better than they are, we could bring in a young, hungry manager and see what our academy is made of.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I hope we get relegated if we're going to continue playing like this.

I don't, but unfortunately I think it would be deserved. We have been outplayed by the teams below us, or their managers have out foxed Woody on tactics (Hull and Stoke).

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Would mean the end of Woody, the end of our overpaid players who clearly think they're better than they are, we could bring in a young, hungry manager and see what our academy is made of.

Except we won't though, will we. That is supposedly exactly what we're meant to have done this summer (bar the remaining few of our high earners)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

All for the end of Woody besides it is about time Buzz Lightyear had his turn

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, White Band said:

I don't, but unfortunately I think it would be deserved. We have been outplayed by the teams below us, or their managers have out foxed Woody on tactics (Hull and Stoke).

That can’t be right Woody has no tactics 

• Haha 1

Would it mean the end of Woody? I'm not so sure it would. I'm also not convinced we would appoint anyone better. We aren't the most attractive club.

Just now, White Band said:

Would it mean the end of Woody? I'm not so sure it would. I'm also not convinced we would appoint anyone better. We aren't the most attractive club.

I think in League 1 we'd be a very attractive club for a lot of League 1/2 managers who want to try stepping up a level. I also think some of our more loyal players would stay for the promotion charge.

Well right now anything is better than what we have at present.

We can't attack, can't defend...basically are incapable of playing football.

We are basically in football purgatory right now.

Last time I felt this disillusioned about Boro was when we got dismantled by Ipswich at Portman Road (under Mowbray). It got to 4-0 when we decided to just leave early. My feelings right now are pretty similar.