oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A) 0-1

Please please please get Woodgate out!!! He stumbled onto a winner because we had so many injuries that he was forced to play the youth. As soon as our over paid and over rated players recovered from injury he’s back to playing them again and guess what, we are back to being *** again!

All this bullshit about wanting to play youth. Give me a *** break. Woodgate is Pulis 2.0. I don’t care if we win, lose or draw today. My only wish is that we get rid of this clueless ***!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, White Band said:

Would it mean the end of Woody? I'm not so sure it would. I'm also not convinced we would appoint anyone better. We aren't the most attractive club.

I think we’re gorgeous 😍

Getting dominated by the team bottom of the league. And still no Tavernier and Coulson. You know, the players that shone when we were playing so well. *** off Woodgate!!!

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Well the whole fracas has turned into a toy story volume 5 somewhat has it not?

I'm not sure. The Toy Story franchise was fun and entertaining.

This is more like the Walking Dead...full of grim, harsh, bleakness and horror.