oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A) 0-1

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Arguably even Strachan did a better job than this, seriously Woody just *** off as far away from this club as quickly as possible.

It's come to something when we're saying "Strachan was better than..." our current manager.

But I agree. That does it for me. Woodgate has to go. No more excuses - he's had two thirds of a season and hasn't got the first clue what he's doing.

• Like 1
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

Woodgate is a *** ***! Get that absolute bellend out of this club now! Does not have one clue about football management. And get Gibson gone too! Another idiot that has no clue! The two of them are bringing this club to its knees. 

• Like 2
Just now, sanddancer said:

So here we go again. Woody will now attempt to throw the kitchen sink into the game hoping for a draw. Will we se his, no midfield and four forwards approach 

And then blame the players rather than his complete lack of tactics understanding.

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

It's come to something when we're saying "Strachan was better than..." our current manager.

But I agree. That does it for me. Woodgate has to go. No more excuses - he's had two thirds of a season and hasn't got the first clue what he's doing.

Strachan did do a better job than this. Honestly, I thought Pulis was bad but this is just a novice trying to imitate Pulis. It’s absolutely embarrassing. 

• Like 1