• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

It's a disgrace I don't want to hear any excuses/defence of Woodgate. Apart from one good spell we've been absolutely disgusting. How the hell can we go from challenging top 6 to fighting bottom 3 in a matter of a season? Everything that we were known for, our defensive spirit and grit is gone. We've got a coaching staff packed full of amateurs, a manager who is so out of his depth it's scary. No way in hell am I paying 490 quid for this next season. 

• Like 2

iv always stuck by woodgate, believed he just needed time, but this recent run has shown his ineptitude. he quite luckily found a winning formula when most of the first team was out injured or suspended. we actually started playing attractive football giving some top teams a good game, even managed to out play some teams.  the young players like Coulson Tavernier and co looked hungry and eager to impress. I stupidly thought an outside shot of play offs was on the cards.

now all the old cart horses are back from injury, he drops all the youth, and brings all the garbage players back in that were playing week in week out when we couldn't score let alone win and a game. to the surprise of absolutely nobody except woodgate is seems our form falls off a cliff and were now  9 without a win in all comps. 

im just lost for words at this ineptitude, you had a working formula handed to you on a plate and your revert back to the same players and style from which we couldn't hit a barn door. 

I cant defend it any more first time iv said it all season but woodgate out.... 

It honestly looks like we got 11 lads off the street and thrown them onto the pitch it's that bad worse than last week no reaction at all to being behind. No game plan the players have no idea what to do it's disgraceful and it is down to Woodgate as he simply hasn't got this side drilled into what he expects as the truth is he doesn't know what he wants