• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

Just now, trekkers said:

Woody has a better chance at winning a pub meat draw that sorting this showed of *** out. End this misery soon!!!!

Wow Dave this rubbish has brought you back, I wonder when Gary and Rich will be back?

Just now, sanddancer said:

Who would have thought Woody would try the kitchen sink approach. We are now close to 180 mins without a shot on target. Leeds will be rubbing there hands with anticipation. 

Bamford will score a hat-trick and Assombalonga will sky 10 penalties

So we have Leeds and Forest coming up after this game. Can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but for the first time in years and years, I genuinely think we will go down. 
It’s getting worse by the game.
No shots on target in 2 games against two of the worst teams in league. 8 consecutive games we have conceded first. 
Are the 3 worse team then us atm? I don’t think so. I don’t even think there’s one team worse then us. 
Only hope we have is if Woodgate leaves and we somehow get a new manger bump of form which gets us over the line.