oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (A) 0-1

Just now, Downsouth said:

Great Huddersfield getting stuffed, we are not the only losers today.

Have totally forgotten what a winning feeling is like.

Pretty low hey boys?

Mogga didn't survive losing to Barnsley. No reason why Woodgate should.

• Like 1
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who would have thought Gibson hiring his mates to do a job they were massively under qualified for would turn out like this

Now then lads, long time no speak!   I was sceptical that Woodgate got the job in the summer because Gibson was too short sighted to realise that getting the cheap option who’s not going to

Stinks of a post-Karanka Boro Championship special to me. Start slow, get outfought, concede an early goal thanks to a switched off defender. Two down just before half-time, or stays at one throu

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

In all seriousness, I bet we could pull together a far better management & coaching team from this forum.

Pretty sure I remember a few folks on here who are actually involved in coaching at various levels, plus a few smartie-pants who seem to know a bit about tactics.

Gentlemen - prepare your CVs!

I agree I bet a sunday league manager puts more effort and preparation for their teams games than Woodgate does 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Unfortunately we can't pay him enough...otherwise he probably would've stayed on.

I’d bet the money would be found to get us out of the relegation battle

• Like 1

Boro line up at the end

————— 👶————-

🤷‍♂️——🕺🏿—— 👨🏾‍🦯—— 🧑🏻‍🦽

🤠—— 🤡—— 🐓—— 💩

———- 🐴——— 🤕——

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I mean how is this honestly better than what we endured under Pulis we have had zero shots on target for 180 mins against the two worst sides in the championship. How is this entertaining attacking fast placed football on the front foot it's beyond a joke but nothing be done 

I am actually in a better place with it all at the moment than I was for the last few months under Pulis. I got to the point under him where I literally could not watch or listen to any football whatsoever. I absolutely hated Pulis. 

Woody is totally inept but a lot of the responsibility lies with Gibson.  Woodgate was put in a position where it would have been difficult to succeed.

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I won the Champions League 6 years in a row with Boro on CM4, does that count?

Oh that's what you were doing in your bedroom for all that time?  Me and your mam just thought you were playing with yourself.

Just now, Uwe said:

Boro line up at the end

————— 👶————-

🤷‍♂️——🕺🏿—— 👨🏾‍🦯—— 🧑🏻‍🦽

🤠—— 🤡—— 🐓—— 💩

———- 🐴——— 🤕——

Half of those emojis aren't working. Very fitting 😄