• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson's primary concern is to have total control and likes to see the club as his vehicle to give his mates jobs, which vicariously gives him power. Gibson, akin to his Tory leaning ways, is ob

This post absolutely nails it and is by far the biggest problem with the club. The Media are absolutely terrified to criticize the club and point the finger, afraid of being excluded from the club lik

Well we will have to agree to disagree. Woodgate has not put a baby in the bath water to throw out. Not even an embryo. He has not developed a style of play, settled team or delivered on his vision of

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

I think we both know I just compared Karanka to Jesus, and I’ll stand by it

And Boro are the temple that Jesus wrecked 👍

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Dont want to spoil the party but AK wont ever return here. Have asked if anything in Woody gone and was told not that they know of

Why not?. I’m assuming it’s something to do with Gibson wanting full control.

4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Dont want to spoil the party but AK wont ever return here. Have asked if anything in Woody gone and was told not that they know of

Do you think there will be a time if results dont pick up, that Woodgate would get the chop? Or do you think he is still here even if we go down?

4 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I don’t expect him to, and I don’t even think he’s the right appointment, but I’d *** love it if we did get him back 

1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

Do you think there will be a time if results dont pick up, that Woodgate would get the chop? Or do you think he is still here even if we go down?

I honestly think we would go down. The fact all big earners contracts are running down, the decks are being cleared etc.. think they club are prepared for the worst 

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1