• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson's primary concern is to have total control and likes to see the club as his vehicle to give his mates jobs, which vicariously gives him power. Gibson, akin to his Tory leaning ways, is ob

This post absolutely nails it and is by far the biggest problem with the club. The Media are absolutely terrified to criticize the club and point the finger, afraid of being excluded from the club lik

Well we will have to agree to disagree. Woodgate has not put a baby in the bath water to throw out. Not even an embryo. He has not developed a style of play, settled team or delivered on his vision of

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

There is a small part of me starting to wonder whether a relegation is the shock to the system this clubs higher ups need to pull their finger out.

Buddy from the lack of action and to be honest seemingly lack of concern I doubt it.

I really believe that MFC are preparing for League 1

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

There is a small part of me starting to wonder whether a relegation is the shock to the system this clubs higher ups need to pull their finger out.

But by all accounts, the club looks like they are prepared for and not bothered about being relegated. 

16 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Like who?

Where do I start and again just my opinion watching us play..

McNair- Complete change in attitude since Red Card at Xmas in my opinion.

Britt - Definitely will be gone in the summer... does it look like he gives his all for the shirt I'm not so sure..

Have 90% of your backline gone in the summer..  Moukoudi hasnt integrated in as well as hoped ( apparently ) , Shotton has wanted away since the summer , Friend just isnt the same player he once was.

Ayala - Do we actually know what the injury is?

• Like 1

Ultimately it's the fans who pay the price. 

The players get to leave if they're good enough and their agents will blame Woodgate as to why their clients couldn't perform well enough. 

I honestly think if we went down we wouldnt come back up again. Players would leave and Woodgate has shown that he just isnt clued up to be a manager. 

If he isnt getting the most out of the players here, how on earth is he going to do it with lesser players?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Ultimately it's the fans who pay the price. 

The players get to leave if they're good enough and their agents will blame Woodgate as to why their clients couldn't perform well enough. 

I honestly think if we went down we wouldnt come back up again. Players would leave and Woodgate has shown that he just isnt clued up to be a manager. 

If he isnt getting the most out of the players here, how on earth is he going to do it with lesser players?

Personally think with the management we have, the squad of players we will have left and our wonderful recruitment team that staying in league 1 is a guarantee.

Edit to correct myself. I mean we wont be promoted league 1 survival isn't guaranteed 

Britt dosnt give a ***. Walks round with a daft smirk on his face. Can't wait too see the back off him. He should be getting similar critism to gestede. Waste of money and on a fortune. But everyone still sings his name and seems to get excited when he comes off the bench 

• Like 1