Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

Repeat of November and a four nil hammering for us, if we can hit the target against the likes of Luton at home then don’t expect miracles tonight

I'm hoping that Leeds are a bit nervy and whatever might have gone on behind the scenes with us has left people fired up enough to have a right go at them 🤞

If we win then I am going to allow as many expletive words and terms as you wish to use, as long as not aimed at other members of course.

Would be good to see some Nordic swear words which we will not understand!

The reason why, because you all deserve a chance to really vent off:classic_wink:

However as I know you are all splendid people my offer will not be taken up because you are far too good to lower the tone of the forum:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

If we win then I am going to allow as many expletive words and terms as you wish to use, as long as not aimed at other members of course....

However as I know you are all splendid people my offer will not be taken up because you are far too good to lower the tone of the forum:classic_biggrin:

I think there is a far more likely reason why no-one will be able to take you up on your offer 😛

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I'm hoping that Leeds are a bit nervy and whatever might have gone on behind the scenes with us has left people fired up enough to have a right go at them 🤞

Great craic 😂👍

• Haha 1
Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

4231? I'm happy Clayton is back because he is the only one who can play that holding role. I think it's an ok selection. I'd of played Spence but apart from that not to shabby. 

Looks more like a 541 

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

4231? I'm happy Clayton is back because he is the only one who can play that holding role. I think it's an ok selection. I'd of played Spence but apart from that not to shabby. 

You'd play a 3 of Tav/Wing and Saville as part of our front four? bloody hell mate. Tony Poolis esq