oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 0-1

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Going by the way they're practicing, it's defo a back 5.

Coulson Friend Moukoudi Shotton Howson

Two bricklayers In the back line? . I guess Woody is sitting deep hoping for a draw and when we go down will throw the kitchen sink at trying to get back into the game. Oh hang on that sounds like something we have done before 

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, macapes said:
26 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

i honestly don't know how WIng is getting a game, his allround game has been terrible for a while, well of form, litteraly only playing as he has a punchers chance of scoring from distance, but has been offering little to the team lately

Has anyone else had a shot in the past few games?  Which is hardly a defence, I know.

This is basically where I'm at. I like Lewis Wing; I think he can be a very talented player. He hasn't been great this season, BUT he is our only relatively constant threat to score because he's got such a good long range shot, I don't think you can drop that right now.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I really don't know what the formation is. If it was Tony Pulis, I'd say 5-4-1 straight away but part of me feels like it might be a 4-2-3-1:

Pears
Howson Moukoudi Shotton Friend
Clayton Saville
Tav Wing Coulson
Fletcher

naa more like this :

Pears
Howson Moukoudi Shotton Friend
tav Clayton Saville Wing Coulson

Fletcher

• Like 2
  • Haha 1