oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 0-1

Ugh! Well that was totally Boro...conceding right at the end of the half.

How were we? I only caught the last 5 minutes (long day - slow to log on etc.)

Stream glitched right before the goal, so I only saw the replays...looked like Leeds just danced through our defence. Good build-up, but disappointed Pears didn't get to it...didn't look that hard a save.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

*** you friend. So at fault for that goal. How is he in the team?

Not just friend to be fair, simple one two and saville let him go. The whole aide has been poor. Four break on the free kick and the simple pass is yet AGAIN behind the player. What makes it worse is the fact he went to go alone the hard way when it was simpler to play the pass. Wasn’t a foul and Leeds go and score 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Should be 3 or 4 down. Really poor. Not even close to getting that shot on target yet. Were hopeless.

Really? I don't think Leeds have been that good at all. 1-0 maybe deserved given the save Pears pushed to Costa when he skied it. Overall we've managed them relatively well. Not well enough for Woody to keep his job, mind.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Really? I don't think Leeds have been that good at all. 1-0 maybe deserved given the save Pears pushed to Costa when he skied it. Overall we've managed them relatively well. Not well enough for Woody to keep his job, mind.

They haven’t needed to be that good tbf

• Like 1
1 minute ago, trekkers said:

Its lonely sitting in the pub watching this drivel.

If Woodys still got a job tomorrow then at least I'll  be able to watch the Boro at the Kassam next season.....hopefully!!!

You're not alone buddy...we'll be drowning our sorrows with you. I'm already eyeing up my half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels and wondering if I have enough vanilla coke to go with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We were holding our own till the last 5 minutes. Terrible pass (by friend?) To let them break for the goal though. Really screwed us. 

Tab has been crap. Pears great so far. Need Spence on for some pace

• Thanks 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Stream glitched right before the goal, so I only saw the replays...looked like Leeds just danced through our defence. Good build-up, but disappointed Pears didn't get to it...didn't look that hard a save.

Generally too poor when on the ball. We kept playing the wrong ball for most of the half although we have created a couple of decent moves. Wing and Coulson have played well and Shotton was doing well up until that clearance prior to the goal. If Spence is fit enough i would be bringing him on though to try and stretch the game.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Pears has been terrific tonight so far overall. Made some really good decisions and saves.

As I expected, this team is up for the fight. If we'd played this way against Luton, no way do we lose that game. Forwards are trying but getting no change. Problem is we didn't and it's too little too late if we lose this one, can't imagine anyone will be giving Woody any credit for this.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

They have hit the inside of the post and wasted a couple of chances. Could easily be at least three