Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

I thought we were containing them for a while, what let us down is our final third either the pass, keeping hold of the ball, being too slow it's just awful. Some of these players are either not bothered or absolutely *** and even if Woodgate wasn't the manager they wouldn't be any good. Once Leeds got blood off our inability to keep hold of the ball and lack of confidence they turned the screw slightly and deserved the goal. Our club is dead atm. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

They haven’t needed to be that good tbf

The goal they've scored has come from a mistake but generally they've had to work hard to open us up. It's not perfect but it's better. That's the difference when you actually want to play.

All I can say is, we are lucky Leeds have not played well, and we are only a goal down.. I expect Leeds coming out fired up and scoring quickly then sitting back awhile. Woody will change tactics and throw forwards on, Leeds will dominate midfield and stroll home.
I’m happy we are only a goal down but bitterly disappointed with the performance.  

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Pears has been terrific tonight so far overall. Made some really good decisions and saves.

As I expected, this team is up for the fight. If we'd played this way against Luton, no way do we lose that game. Forwards are trying but getting no change. Problem is we didn't and it's too little too late if we lose this one, can't imagine anyone will be giving Woody any credit for this.

Personally I'm more *** at the players for picking and choosing when they decide to make an effort.

I'm definitely in the "Woody's a disaster" camp, but as I explained on another thread, I'm almost as annoyed at the players for just throwing the towel in, instead of using their professional nous to try and make something work.

Thanks for the catch-up too.

Leeds deservedly ahead, though not by a huge amount. Not a lot of shots on target from either team, but Leeds looking more purposeful around the box. We look clueless at the top end, wayward passes and no real pattern to our attack. Determined in trying to get possession, though, and Shotton had some really good tackles. Not sure where a goal is coming from if we're to try to get back into it. Not a shot on target from us again.

EDIT: Should also have mentioned Pears, he's been excellent (though I'd rather he'd have caught one ball rather than punched). 

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Personally I'm more *** at the players for picking and choosing when they decide to make an effort.

I'm definitely in the "Woody's a disaster" camp, but as I explained on another thread, I'm almost as annoyed at the players for just throwing the towel in, instead of using their professional nous to try and make something work.

Thanks for the catch-up too.

It is definitely frustrating and certainly something that lies with both players and coaching staff in terms of motivating yourself to play games.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

You could see just how annoyed Pears was after the goal, bet he's absolutely fuming and has every right to be. Wouldn't be shocked to hear he's took them to the cleaners in the changing rooms.

I hope so...our defence just got turned inside out so easily.