oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 0-1

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

At half-time Middlesbrough are only out of the drop zone on goal difference.

Perhaps even more worryingly, they're only 4 points off bottom as well.

#UTB #Boro

If Leeds and Wigan each score another 2 goals, or one scores 3 and the other 1, then we will be in the drop zone on goals scored.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The goal they've scored has come from a mistake but generally they've had to work hard to open us up. It's not perfect but it's better. That's the difference when you actually want to play.

0 shots on target isnt great tbh mate first half. Its nothing new, we have had bright spells in the games we have lost recently

Just now, BoroJake said:

If we are going to lose here then I want us to lose big. I don’t want to lose by only 1 which might justify  Gibson giving woodgate more time

We can't afford to lose big - don't want to be relegated on goal difference on the final day! We are only out of the relegation zone on goal difference at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

If Leeds and Wigan each score another 2 goals, or one scores 3 and the other 1, then we will be in the drop zone on goals scored.

That is of no comfort and Leeds nearly score again