Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

Just now, chipchat said:

When we attack, what is our game plan other than run at them and hope for the best? 

Its the football equivalent of those girly catfights where they just blindly slap away at each other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought at the beginning of the season when Keane was given a job that our forward line would at least be strong and know where the goal was..

How wrong I was we are totally useless in front of goal.

I have never seen such a weak forward line in all my years of supporting the Boro.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Our decision making is abysmal 

Trouble is Chris a lot of folks will sugar coat things due to Boro being a bit better of late, however as we know you have to score to win  game and for us just to catch up.

I love clean sheets but not to the opposition

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Its the football equivalent of those girly catfights where they just blindly slap away at each other.

cat fight GIF

• Like 1