Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

We are playing on monday night, so before we even take on Forest we could be 23rd and 1 point off bottom if the 3 sides win (as unlikely it is that Wigan beat WBA away or Barnsley score that many)

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Nmecha is pure dog ***!

Battled throughout the game but ultimately just outclassed. Woody won't go after this type of performance.

Clayton has been solid and Coulson has looked really decent in the more advanced role

Woody won't go whatever. Both he and Gibson are too proud to admit that it isn't working and Woody is totally out of his depth.

• Like 1
Just now, White Band said:

Woody won't go whatever. Both he and Gibson are too proud to admit that it isn't working and Woody is totally out of his depth.

Like I said last week, I have been informed the meeting has been scheduled for next Tuesday after the forest game. 

Personally I think that's too late.

That type of performance didn't come across to me that the players weren't behind Woody tbf as they showed some fight.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Like I said last week, I have been informed the meeting has been scheduled for next Tuesday after the forest game. 

Personally I think that's too late.

That type of performance didn't come across to me that the players weren't behind Woody tbf as they showed some fight.

Yes, which means he won't go because the argument will be that they were games against top teams (and the complete tosh against what was the bottom three will be glossed over).