oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 0-1

I hate to knock players when they go out and play how they are told too, but because I hate the style I knock the players, similarly I hate to knock the manager and his coaching team if he tells the squad what to do and they don’t deliver what they should and the manager gets it in the neck as it’s a given that a good boss doesn’t publicly criticise his players/workers.

Sadly however, action needs to be taken Now and as much as I don’t think Woodgate and his team fully to blame, I feel it’s time to either sack them or bring in a Terry Venebles Guy who’s title doesn’t matter as long as they call the shots and the players respond. As long as we not relegated we can build again for next season.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

Thought Coulson was decent out at left wing. Pears is one to keep. However the manager can go tomorrow (or monday as some are saying). Ineptitude shown since the win at preston is indefensible. We're down if he stays.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

But you have to win Mr Woodgate and can you remember when we last scored?

At the moment no one in the club from top to bottom could even score in a brothel. 😞

• Like 1

Lewis Wing is robbing a living starting for this team. He really is completely out of his depth. Not blaming the result on him but how he stays on the pitch and takes Saville off to then put Wing in that position anyway truly is baffling to me. 

Fletcher is a sorry excuse for a striker. 

Tav isn’t a winger.

Thought Pears, Howson and Coulson were our best players.

Also..why did we even bother signing Morrison? 

• Like 2

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we didn't expect it but we'll get behind Woodgate and the team and bring us back to the championship". Honestly this season has been such a disaster, even from the carabao cup game I knew this was going to go belly up. 

I'm genuinely just sick of the club right now, the amateurish way we're ran, a chairman stuck in the 90's, a press that are sh*t scared of criticising the club and the chairman, a delusional manager, a playing staff that don't care, years upon years upon years of terrible terrible management. 

Absolutely terrible. 

• Like 10
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Lewis Wing is robbing a living starting for this team. He really is completely out of his depth. Not blaming the result on him but how he stays on the pitch and takes Saville off to then put Wing in that position anyway truly is baffling to me. 

Fletcher is a sorry excuse for a striker. 

Tav isn’t a winger.

Thought Pears, Howson and Coulson were our best players.

Also..why did we even bother signing Morrison? 

How son was poor I thought tonight, saville let the Leeds player go for the goal so to me he wasn’t great either. Most of the attacking play was poor at best. Shotton and Pears are the only reason we aren’t in the bottom three tonight!!

but it’s ok as woody says we will be ok lol