Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

Wigan won 3-0 in the end so goal difference is even closer now

Wigan only need to draw on Saturday and we are then bottom 3 possibly level on points with Barnsley.

This is the seriousness of where we are if Gibson does not act then he does not care! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, estonpidge said:

Love to know what Bielsa said to Woodgate at the final whistle. Leeds Just prove what a difference a good coach can make.

He was probably trying to give Bamford back

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I agree it was loads better but still not good enough and we didn't win. He still needs sacking.

I missed the Luton game, I dread to think how bad it was if THAT was ‘miles better’.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

This is the seriousness of where we are if Gibson does not act then he does not care! 

A  naval historian once said - Delay is the  deadliest form of denial. Gibson has to act now.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we didn't expect it but we'll get behind Woodgate and the team and bring us back to the championship". Honestly this season has been such a disaster, even from the carabao cup game I knew this was going to go belly up. 

I'm genuinely just sick of the club right now, the amateurish way we're ran, a chairman stuck in the 90's, a press that are sh*t scared of criticising the club and the chairman, a delusional manager, a playing staff that don't care, years upon years upon years of terrible terrible management. 

Absolutely terrible. 

I don't see it getting any better in league one either with our current set up either.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

How son was poor I thought tonight, saville let the Leeds player go for the goal so to me he wasn’t great either. Most of the attacking play was poor at best. Shotton and Pears are the only reason we aren’t in the bottom three tonight!!

but it’s ok as woody says we will be ok lol

I thought Howson was good tonight haha. Rarely did Harrison get past him. Composed on the ball, just no one to pass too after that.

Haven't watched the goal back so you could be correct there mate. Still would have got Wing off, and brought on Morrison. 

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

He was probably trying to give Bamford back

Comparing his movement off the ball compared to Fletchers, is honestly night and day. What is Robbie Keane coaching them? Or is he just taking advantage of a decent pay check and the fancy pool at rockliffe?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

delusional

If we keep playing like that we won't get any more points this season. He lost the plot in the Autumn (if he ever had it in the first place), but to think we'll be fine if we keep losing games is utter nonsense. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Apart from Roberts can anyone name a good loan or transfer that Woodgate has brought in, apart from Roberts

I'm not certain that any of the signings have actually been made by Woody.

• Like 1
Just now, thatoldchestnut said:

Well it doesnt matter who signed them only Roberts is reasonable

Agreed, although I think Browne has potential and could have come good under a decent manager.  I'm just not sure we should be giving Woody all the blame for signings without more of an idea of who actually made the decisions.