Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

Just now, White Band said:

Agreed, although I think Browne has potential and could have come good under a decent manager.  I'm just not sure we should be giving Woody all the blame for signings without more of an idea of who actually made the decisions.

Well i doubt anyone else is going to hold their hand up to it!

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Wish I could give you good news.... I cant 

Good news? It wasn't the complete drubbing a lot of us expected. Coulson had a decent game as a winger. Um. Have run out of ideas after that.

• Like 1

I honestly just can’t see what Woodgate is trying to do. His decision making is completely baffling and he has no clue what his best formation, team or system is. It’s laughable. Wing is in the team entirely for his long range shooting. Stop that and there’s nothing there. Johnson is okay as an attacking left sided player but he’s been forced into playing left back. McNair has clearly downed tools - from being our best player pre Christmas, now can’t get into the team. 

If Woodgate stays, no matter what division we’re in, how can we expect him to build a brand new team (with very few senior players) and coach them to play in a new system? Does anyone have any faith at all that he could build something? 

• Like 1