Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Wish I could give you good news.... I cant 

He's going nowhere regardless of the threat of League One? 😒

Truly miserable at the club now. We'll lose even more season ticket holders as Gibson just appears uninterested and fine with Woodgate and his crew. This is shocking.

• Like 2

The biggest compliment I can give Woodgate tonight is that the players are still playing for him.

The problem is we have another random variation of 11 players out on the pitch that have no real shape, continuity or consistency. He doesn't have a clue who his best 11 is and we are heading into March. 

Again we can't keep a clean sheet and we look toothless going forward. I honestly think we are going down and if Woodgate is allowed to take this team down then I think Gibson is going to lose a lot of fans. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I was told that ppl around the club weren't expecting a sacking to happen.

Well despite having to get up early in the morning I am going to refresh newsnow every 5 minutes til midnight in the hope that he has gone.

• Haha 2
Just now, TAPOUT said:

Well despite having to get up early in the morning I am going to refresh newsnow every 5 minutes til midnight in the hope that he has gone.

You may as well not bother staying up. He's going nowhere.

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Apparently has the backing still

Any other club/manager and he’s gone. But he’s a local lad and a mate so he’s still here.

Absolute joke. Its not whatsoever surprising though. Gibson is taking the *** out of the fans and club, just for the sake of admitting he’s got it wrong. 

I’m angry, but honestly I’m more sad at what the club is atm. The thought our team being in League 1 is awful. It hurts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

He should know his best 11, and we can fill the holes from the squad. Every time we got near the 18yard line we fluffed our lines. That's down to confidence, give Harry Redknapp a call and let's see what he can do with this lot of even big Sam

Just confirms what I've said earlier. He's untouchable. No matter what happens he'll be the manager. It's an absolute joke. How on earth can Gibson be happy with the club teetering on the edge of league 1? Is he honestly that proud that he'll just refuse to remove him? 

I'd love to know what the renewals are going to be like for next season, I know I'm not renewing for this shower next season. Gibson doesn't care so why should i?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Just confirms what I've said earlier. He's untouchable. No matter what happens he'll be the manager. It's an absolute joke. How on earth can Gibson be happy with the club teetering on the edge of league 1? Is he honestly that proud that he'll just refuse to remove him? 

I'd love to know what the renewals are going to be like for next season, I know I'm not renewing for this shower next season. Gibson doesn't care so why should i?

I haven’t renewed yet, and neither has my dad. Depending what happens between now and the end of the season, will be the deciding factor. Honestly can’t see myself renewing though. 

• Like 2