Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Definite talks but their is no sign of change.. or so I'm being told.

well the Saturday games for the other teams around us may bump up the pressure to make a decision. It appears to still be a case of sitting on their hands and dithering. Then crunch time against Forest where a draw is of little use.

Does the gazette watch a different game then the fans?

ratings-

Tav 6/10 - besides from rolling around on the floor and constantly losing the ball I am not sure what else he did, ok he hit the bar with a shot whoop-de-woo. - worst thing was whenever we had the ball looking to play it out to the right Tav wasn't to be seen.

Sav - 5/10 I didn't even notice he was on the pitch he was that poor, he is amongst one of our many poor signings.

Marvin - 6/10 may look good running forward but every cross doesn't get past the front post.

Fletch - 5/10 didn't give us any outlet for us to be able to counter attack - we can blame a lack of service to him but if he is not up front to hold the ball up or run the channels how can we get the midfield up the field to provide service he requires.

13 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Not surprising. Gibson is sitting on his and looks like someone who either don’t care or doesn’t appreciate the danger we are in with no signs of improvement. We’re winless in 10 games and I don’t see what is going to change. 

16 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Our relegation rivals will be loving us giving a hopeless manager even more time whilst we’re in free fall. Gibson is incompetent.

15 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

So i wonder what the hell was the result of these talks.

1. Was it lets just leave it and see how low we can get!

2. Was it we will give it one more game and if we dont win, then  that is the end of you Mr Woodgate.

3. or was it we don't know what too do HELP!!!!!

There must have been some sort of decision at the end of these talks.

With 11 games to go its to late for change. The players see the 11 games as count down to departure, a break and are focused on booking holidays, removal vans and house hunting. It’s over guys. The dark cloud has being building and hovering over the riverside for some seasons and it’s about to drop its load and wash away any sense of belonging or hope. 
The merry go round creaked and groaned but was ignored and now it’s finally broken down. What was once an ambitious club envied by many is now just a shell of its former glory. 
I don’t see Woody leaving now would make any difference, fact it could get worse. 

10 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

So i wonder what the hell was the result of these talks.

1. Was it lets just leave it and see how low we can get!

2. Was it we will give it one more game and if we dont win, then  that is the end of you Mr Woodgate.

3. or was it we don't know what too do HELP!!!!!

There must have been some sort of decision at the end of these talks.

SG puts money into the club, possibly to offset his company tax but never the less he does. If he has lost interest which I fear he has, why not sell. 
SG Bulk Haul and Rockcliff are making him money, the club does not and is just an expensive toy SG can ill afford. The club is dying and a funeral is near.. 

9 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

With 11 games to go its to late for change. The players see the 11 games as count down to departure, a break and are focused on booking holidays, removal vans and house hunting. It’s over guys. The dark cloud has being building and hovering over the riverside for some seasons and it’s about to drop its load and wash away any sense of belonging or hope. 
The merry go round creaked and groaned but was ignored and now it’s finally broken down. What was once an ambitious club envied by many is now just a shell of its former glory. 
I don’t see Woody leaving now would make any difference, fact it could get worse. 

Bloody hell.  Go outside and smile mate, it's only football.  I agree it's all crap though