oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 0-1

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Don't know how anyone is taking positives from that game yesterday. Yes we worked hard but that should be every game. We diddnt create anything at all. The play in the final 3rd was embarrassing. 

Believe me you are not alone Danny.

If that was a better performance then why not show it over the last few games.

Laughable I tell ya laughable

• Like 2
  • Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Don't know how anyone is taking positives from that game yesterday. Yes we worked hard but that should be every game. We diddnt create anything at all. The play in the final 3rd was embarrassing. 

Why cant those asking questions at the press conference tell him that. Clearly they all have no balls!!!

• Like 1

I was expecting it to be at least 4-0 and for us to not get out of our own third, so yeah, I took positives. It's easy to be be negative though ain't it. End of the day, we're 21st & they're 2nd.. I'm not sure what people were expecting.

If we  play with that level of intensity against lower teams we should pick up results again. If...

1 minute ago, chickenlunch said:

I was expecting it to be at least 4-0 and for us to not get out of our own third, so yeah, I took positives. It's easy to be be negative though ain't it. End of the day, we're 21st & they're 2nd.. I'm not sure what people were expecting.

A shot on target? 

3 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

If we  play with that level of intensity against lower teams we should pick up results again. If...

So you actually think that we are rubbish then and all the positivity is just a front? 😮

Still, it's easy to pretend to be positive, ain't it? 😉

20 minutes ago, macapes said:

A couple of wins is sufficient?  That assumes neither WIgan nor Barnsley, both on better form, can out do that.  

Well 45-46 points is usually considered to be mathematically safe (so 3 wins then). If we can somehow get to that point, it shouldn't matter what the clubs below us do. Not guaranteed, of course, but its enough most seasons.

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So you actually think that we are rubbish then and all the positivity is just a front? 😮

Still, it's easy to pretend to be positive, ain't it? 😉

I didn't say I was blindly positive

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

It'll help him develop his skills.

On a more serious note, he had a canny game and I assume he's viewed as the clear first choice GK for us.  However, I don't really understand the situation with the new lad as you'd figure he'd be ahead of Mejias in the pecking order but he can't make our bench for some reason.  On that basis it seems unlikely that he could take the place of Pears but I don't know.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

On a more serious note, he had a canny game and I assume he's viewed as the clear first choice GK for us.  However, I don't really understand the situation with the new lad as you'd figure he'd be ahead of Mejias in the pecking order but he can't make our bench for some reason.  On that basis it seems unlikely that he could take the place of Pears but I don't know.

I think we're trying to acclimatise him to English football before giving him a senior game.