oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

At half-time Middlesbrough are only out of the drop zone on goal difference.

Perhaps even more worryingly, they're only 4 points off bottom as well.

#UTB #Boro

If Leeds and Wigan each score another 2 goals, or one scores 3 and the other 1, then we will be in the drop zone on goals scored.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The goal they've scored has come from a mistake but generally they've had to work hard to open us up. It's not perfect but it's better. That's the difference when you actually want to play.

0 shots on target isnt great tbh mate first half. Its nothing new, we have had bright spells in the games we have lost recently

Just now, BoroJake said:

If we are going to lose here then I want us to lose big. I don’t want to lose by only 1 which might justify  Gibson giving woodgate more time

We can't afford to lose big - don't want to be relegated on goal difference on the final day! We are only out of the relegation zone on goal difference at the moment. 

• Latest Posts

• No need for personal attacks, let's leave politics alone. It does nobody any good.
    • This is the side we deservedly beat Croatia with in November 2018, the last time we played them:     I'd say today's line-up is much better than that, even with the oddity of Trippier at left-back. The best Croatian players are all 3 years older and the wrong side of 30 since then too.
    • To be fair I think a lot of managers would be. It does seem typical of Southgate's "safety first" approach. Also, it is the first and toughest match of the group. I guess he just wants to make sure we don't concede a bunch of goals because our attacking players keep getting caught out. On the plus side, we do have a lot of firepower on the bench to call on. I really hope they see some action.  
    • I guess we'll see how it plays out and I could be wrong but Trippier at left back feels like a bloody idiot move. Why, we've got good players who can play in that position and keep the balance of the back line. We're not talking about Paulo Maldini or Javier Zanetti here, this is a lad who plays right back for his club and makes his name doing that. Southgate will live or die in this tournament based on his decisions and his insistence that good footballers will adapt to play for England in any number of positions regardless of where they play for club is looking like it could be top of that list. England has history for putting players onto the pitch because they're good and not for the betterment of the team and it ain't good.
    • Trippier at LB would be a shocking call to be fair, sure he won La Liga and kept Croatia's RB out of the Atleti team in the process but we have a LB who has just won the Champions League!!! Sterling over Rashford or Grealish as well is a big call he's been crap for the past year, Mings and Phillips I have no real issue with they've got pace and have had solid seasons.