oneBoro Forum

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

• Latest Posts

• Don't want anyone smelling a rat here despite the fact that of the 493 posts so far I have accounted for 485 of them lol!
    • Sorry have to disagree as clearly the "older" managers who are so set in their ways have hampered Boro and allowed us to become a very predictable and easy team to beat. Are we there yet?😏
    • Can't see anything else less than a 12 point deduction for Derby, oh but to wait for a year is so so hard to do!!!
    • Ahh of course, and I suppose were the only team in the league who has suffered from injuries?
    • Given that Howe would cost the equivalent of six Championship players, then his team would like double that, so we would be faced with a choice of a decent management team that would have no cash for players or the possibility of a decent foundation for whoever comes in when money starts to flow again. As the priority is likely to be ensuring survival, then we have the choice of gritting our teeth and supporting our team or turning our backs and walking away. Being beyond hope, I can't do the latter, so like every other time, I will wait it out because things can only get better..    hopefully 🙂