oneBoro Forum

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

• Latest Posts

• I suppose if one of those is then injured, then McNair can step into that gap. But personally I'm a little sceptical of his ability to play in a back 4 and I do think we can find better for those positions. Midfield is an interesting point, Warnock has mentioned he likes the 5-2-3, which would probably see McNair deployed on the left of a back 3. But where I see potential for thinking McNair is surplus is in the 4-3-3 (Warnock has said he likes). If that is our go to formation for the season,  judging on the line-ups last season and who we've brought in (and looking to bring in Payero), I'm not sure McNair starts in a 4-3-3. If we go 4-3-3 I reckon we'll see Crooks effectively take up a similar role to what Saville had last season. He'll be encouraged/allowed to step up from midfield (with the ball) and press (without the ball) alongside the lone striker. Think Morsy will be a starter most games and we know Howson is one of Warnock's favourites. With Payero coming in, Wing potentially staying (obviously he may yet leave) and a few younger lads (Malley, Hackney) around the squad, I can see why the suggestion McNair is a sellable asset comes into consideration.
    • I think the FA are in talks about how the whole thing is going to work. The Government want a vaccine passport style system for another events over 20k (I believe). Whereas the FA/EFL/Premier League aren't wanting that. 
    • BL did everything in his power to persuade the Montenegrin hitman to link up with Warny, but in the end the cultural flair of Berlin proved too much.    So close yet so far 
    • Jovatic is moving to Hertha Berlin 😞 there goes that completely legit link